Welcome to Piyushavir.com.
If you visit or purchase services or products from ‘Piyusha Vir’ and/or ‘Piyushavir.com’, you accept all terms and conditions as mentioned below. Please review them carefully. Continued usage of the website and consumption of the content, purchase of art, books, or services offered by Piyushavir.com implies an unstated and unconditional acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions.
1. These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) apply to piyushavir.com website. By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms which form a binding contract between you and piyushavir.com, without prejudice to any rights you or piyushavir.com may otherwise have at law. If you do not agree with any terms contained herein, we recommend you immediately cease using the website.
2. As per the service that you sign up for from this website, additional terms and conditions may be applicable, which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of piyushavir.com. The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to Piyushavir.com.
6. All content contained on or accessed from this site is owned by piyushavir.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws.
7. We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor Submissions to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any operating rules we establish and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request.
8. Piyushavir.com reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms as it sees fit, without notice. You agree to be bound by such amendments from the time at which they are displayed on the website.
9. We are not liable or responsible for the third-party content on the Site. Where the Site and/or applications contain links to other sites and resources, which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk.
10. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
When you visit piyushavir.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
License and Site Access
Piyushavir.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, but not to download (other than page caching), modify, copy or use any portion of it except with the express written consent of Piyusha Vir. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product or service listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Piyusha Vir. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to endorse any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Piyusha Vir.
You may not reproduce any image or depiction of this site as it might be rendered by a web browser or otherwise without express written consent from Piyusha Vir. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Piyusha Vir’s name or trademarks without express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Piyusha Vir. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to piyushavir.com so long as the link does not portray Piyusha Vir, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any Piyushavir.com’s logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written consent from Piyusha Vir.
This site is owned and operated by Piyusha Vir and is protected by Indian and international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this site, including pictures, articles, code and software. Unauthorized use of any portion of this site beyond that contained in the previous paragraph may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
Piyushavir.com and its contractors attempt to be as accurate as possible. However,piyushavir.com does not warrant that product or service descriptions, other contents of this site or its services performed for its customers are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Piyushavir.com reserves the right to change the services available through the site and their prices without any notice or liability. In no event is piyushavir.com liable for damages in excess of the amount paid by a customer for the service in question. Piyushavir.com has set its prices and created this site in reliance on the limitations of liability and disclaimers of warranties and damages set forth herein, and the same form a fundamental and essential basis of the bargain between the parties. While we endeavor to ensure that any files originating at this site are free of known computer viruses, we make no warranty or guarantee that files are virus-free, and we are not able to provide any assurances with respect to email or attachments that may have originated with third parties. All recipients are cautioned to check all email, attachments, and other computer files before accessing them, and any and all risk of virus contamination is assumed by the recipient.
Payments are accepted via the website or payment pages provided by the associates of piyushavir.com. Credit, Debit, UPI, and Net Banking.
If you do not provide accurate contact information, or if you do not respond promptly when we require further information, we cannot be responsible for delays in providing the service.
This site and this agreement are governed by the laws of India. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Piyushavir.com may change these terms when necessary.
These terms were last revised on December 29, 2021.