12 Nov The Cyber Hug Awards!
Was absolutely thrilled to have been one of the first recipients of Cyber Hug Awards . Emily really knows how to flatter someone. She herself has been extremely encouraging and supportive. I do take a lot of liberties with her, dictating what she puts up on her blog and bickering with her for no reason. And she lets me get away with it every time. Since Emily has put no restrictions to whom you can or cannot nominate I shall certainly be sending her some hugs from me as well. 🙂
- Anyone who’s human (and although Emily post mentioned accepting nominations of cats, I’ll prefer it not be so, simply because too many of them cat lovers are here:) )
- Submit a small paragraph on why they need a hug.
- Provide their email address (preferred) and their url. If you know a very special human being who could do with a hug from you, nominate them to show you care by sending your submission via email ([email protected]), or if they’re a blogger, post so they can see it. Please note if no email is supplied, they will be notified by post, and a link will be provided in order for them to collect their prize.
- Winners (that would be everyone that’s nominated) will get an Official Cyberhug Award Certificate (see above) through email. Display it or the Official Seal on your website (impress your friends!), or possibly even print it out if you’re really lonely.
- Successful Nominees will be eligible to enter the draw to win a truly special set of 3 Cyberhug Gift Certificates (see above) for Free Hugs (how good is that?!). Priority will be given to those who have either gone above and beyond to help people out, are amazing, or need more than one hug.
- The Draw shall be announced each week on a day of my choosing (depending if I get out of bed or not), or another day or just when the mood takes me.
- Emails regarding the official nomination and certificates would be handled by Emily. It is her website and all posts should link back to the original and Official Cyber Hug Awards. This one I have added from my side. No reason at all. Just because Emily had initiated this and I knew I could get away with it yet again.
The Cyberhug Awards. Changing the World One Hug at a Time.
Disclaimer – Cyberhugs can only be delivered through cyberspace so no actual hugs shall be entered into with the aforementioned nominees. Cyberhugs can be continued around cyberspace in perpetuity, so pass them as much as possible. The contract created between the huger and the hugee may continue into perpetuity as long as the aforementioned Cyber Gift Certificates are activated whenever the hugee wishes. Remember, you are a special human being.
Congrats, you both! Thank you for being such great people and bloggers.
Both Emily and Sandra have had major challenges health-wise but have overcome them and have emerged stronger and better. They are such a positive influence and absolutely wonderful to interact with. Emily will surprise you with her profound thinking and Sandra will make you laugh non-stop. Just visit their blogs and you shall be hooked on forever.
And, while you are at it, please share some love and hugs. Everyone needs it once in a while.
Changing the World One Hug at a Time
P.S – Emily , would you please send an official certificate to Sandra, on my behalf. Shall send you her email address shortly. Thanks 🙂
whatsandrathinksPosted at 19:29h, 12 November
Oh God… I’m having an especially difficult and emotional day… so this really did make me cry. And you know how when you cry sometimes you get all sniffle-y? That is me right now… So I’m crying, yet trying to smile, and hoping nose-drippies don’t make it to my mouth. Perhaps I should take a photo. I’m sure I look especially beautiful at this very moment.
Thank you so much… especially today since I’m totally hug-desperate at the moment. 💙
EmilyPosted at 18:10h, 14 November
A lovely thought of yours, because I really needed a hug that day so I made sure I emailed myself quick smart. Sorry I haven’t commented before, but I felt strange about commenting on an award that I made up in the first place, but I had absoloutely no objection to receiving the award in itself. You’re right, Sandra is as funny as all heck, so I’m very glad you nominated her, so I can enjoy her as well. Don’t worry, I’m sure there’s enough of Sandra to go around. By the way, what’s the easiest way to put the award symbol in your menu? I’ve tried putting the url in my text box widget, but ? Thanks again my friend, a hug from you was just what the doctor ordered, I think you should have your own brand of happy medication!
Wandering SoulPosted at 23:19h, 14 November
my own brand of happy medication! 🙂 thats really the best thing i’ve heard ! I am so glad if it reached you when most needed.
About the images, you can load them through widgets. ->sidebar (or footer)->Gallery->insert pic.
EmilyPosted at 07:34h, 15 November
Og gosh do I neeed another hug today.. So I nominate myyself – do I accept? Wow what an honour, of course I accept. There, now I feel better.
VibrantPosted at 01:58h, 06 December
Congratulations Piyusha and cyberhugs 🙂
Love and light <3
nananettie1969Posted at 07:31h, 15 February
I love these blogger awards and have not seen this one…congrats!!!
Wandering SoulPosted at 07:33h, 15 February